“For we are labourers together with God” –1 Corinthians 3:9
1. We love you and your family—thank you for loving us.
2. We are praying for you—please keep praying for us.
3. We understand that the key to healthy relationships is keeping our own hearts right with God—we’ll all be glad we took responsibility for our own spirituality.
4. We try our best to respond to you in grace and mercy, and give you the benefit of the doubt when needed—we appreciate you responding likewise to us.
5. We view serving the Lord as a family with you as a privilege—we want you to feel the same way.
6. We know we win when you win—likewise, you win when we win.
7. We are in this thing for the glory of God and the good of others—let’s keep making it about Him and them.
8. We haven’t always gotten things right, but we have tried to quickly make things right—let’s keep short accounts with God and each other.
9. We are committed for the long run—let’s deal with what must be dealt with and keep going.
10. We’ve come a long way, but have a ways to go—let’s work together to develop things forward.